Sr. Analyst, Payer Reporting
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Under the strategic direction of the Manager of Payer Reporting, the Senior Analyst will drive payer reporting strategy through design, execution, automation, and interpretation of in-depth contract reporting This position will use both ETL and visualization technology (SQL, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy etc.) to build self-service, real-time dashboards for executives to monitor contract performance. This involves working with a team to identify the business needs of payer contracting then design, build, maintain, automate, and interpret regular performance reporting. This position will use AGILE principles to iteratively make progress on frequently changing business requirements.
- 35% Report Building: Expert technical ability - use data extract and BI tools for both ETL and visualization (e.g. SQL, Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy). Efficiently merge data from multiple sources and find efficient ways to complete regular reporting. Work with other analysts on the Payer Analytics team to gather requirements and automate existing manual reports. Serve as an expert in data visualization to design dashboards in a consumable way
- 35% Report Maintenance: Use AGILE methodology to continually add information to existing reports, visualize information in a variety of ways, and automate report generation. Interpret dashboards to generate business insights and roll up data into a digestible format. QC regular reports and correct issues that arise
- 20% Report Design: Work with payer relations team, Manager of Payer Reporting, and other business leaders to achieve consensus on analytic design and prioritization. Provide perspective on new analytics to support payer reimbursement and performance. With manager direction, research and provide insights on potential new tools, visualizations, and data points for contract monitoring
- 10%| Leadership: Manage customer expectations and relationships and maintain alignment of deliverables with organization analytic needs. Serve as an expert on dashboard design and interpretation, leading training and responding to questions across multiple departments.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare, Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree in Business Administration or comparable field of study preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience in health care or managed care required; five years or more preferred
- Expert technical ability in ETL and visualization tools such as Tableau, SQL, Qlik, and MicroStrategy
- Knowledge of AGILE methodology
- Ability to produce dashboards that are well-documented, easy to follow, and focused on business priorities
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to follow-through on the execution of tasks despite obstacles and challenges.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills including the ability to translate information to a variety of audiences
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-06457