Sr Administrator, Systems
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The Senior Systems Administrator is primarily responsible for the design, administration, and maintenance of the enterprise messaging and identity services platforms including Office 365, Exchange (Online/Hybrid), Ping, Auth0, and Active Directory. At a senior level, responsibilities include advanced configuration and troubleshooting of cloud and on-premises infrastructure supporting the portfolio. The Senior Systems Administrator works closely with the Principal Engineer to collaborate on enterprise solutions architecture and ensure all service level agreements are achieved.
The Senior Systems Administrator supports the complete lifecycle of messaging and identity operations to ensure maximum performance, reliability, and scalability of the enterprise infrastructure. This support includes configuration of operational monitoring tools and the methods of remediation (proactive and reactive support models). Daily activities also include the monitoring and management of the security posture of critical technical infrastructure across cloud and on-premises environments.
- Four-year university degree or college diploma or equivalent experience in the field of computer science, information systems, business or related field is required
- Demonstrated experience in design, development, implementation, and support of enterprise messaging and identity services applications including Active Directory, Ping, Auth0, Exchange, Office 365, Exchange Online Protection, external DNS record configuration (SPF, DKIM, and DMARC), and PowerShell for automation, maintenance, and reporting.
- Strong experience with distributed systems and architectures, including troubleshooting of integration, performance, and availability issues.
- Industry certifications for messaging and identity services (e.g., Microsoft 365) are preferred.
- Proven experience with e-mail security, archiving solutions, and electronic records management and policies.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical, workflow modeling, and communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships across technical and business functions.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple objectives under tight deadlines.
IT experience within a multi-facility healthcare organization is preferred.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.