SR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LEGAL
The Administrative Assistant supports the attorneys within the Law Department apart from the Chief Legal Officer who has dedicated support. The specific support required is clerical and administrative. The role supports the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization.
- Responsible for the effective coordination and follow-through of the activities and commitments of the Legal Department by producing and managing daily tasks assigned by attorneys.
- Arrange meeting logistics and coordination, including catering and supplies
- Maintain address books and lists.
- Coordinate travel plans by arranging for commercial flight travel, hotel reservations, rental cars and/or ground transportation as needed.
- Complete expense reimbursement documentation when travel is completed and as documentation is provided.
- Open, prioritize and distribute incoming mail and respond to outgoing mail in a timely fashion.
- Prepare professional reports and presentations as needed, adhering to the brand standards set forth by the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, English, Communication or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of support experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).