Revenue Cycle Sr Analyst
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The Sr. Revenue Cycle Analyst is responsible for the development, publishing, and analyzing of data and reporting associated with all areas of Revenue Cycle Management to identify areas of opportunity to improve revenue. Prepares and distributes daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc analyses of various report metrics and Key Performance Indicators supporting revenue integrity and performance. The Sr. Revenue Cycle Analyst will collaborate with various leaders across Revenue Cycle, Operations, Payer Relations, and Finance/Accounting teams to identify, develop, and implement performance and process improvement initiatives to maximize revenue.
· Creates and Analyzes various dashboards and reports throughout the month in regards to, but not limited to AR aging, expected vs actual reimbursement comparisons, patient and insurance collection rates, denials, and productivity. Provides detailed and timely status reports. Keeps leadership in Revenue Cycle Management and Payer Relations informed of all items of concern or areas of improvement to assist in maximizing revenue through Revenue Cycle Management or payer contract negotiations.
· Provide financial trend reports in areas of adjustment reasons, resubmitted billings, accounts receivable, late charges, denials, accounts receivable, reimbursement by payor, CPT utilization, and other ad hoc reports to expedite the revenue cycle. Track and trends audit findings; identifies root cause and communicates findings to appropriate departments. Develop and maintain report templates and criteria.
· Work with tools such as Microsoft Excel, Qlik Sense or directly in SQL to automate and pull data reports. Working with the IS team on identifying missing or valuable fields in our reporting tools.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a relevant field is required
- 3+ years’ experience in analytics-related roles is required
- 3+ years’ of exposure to revenue cycle management and finance preferred
- Experience synchronizing and analyzing multiple data sources to answer key business questions
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced user of MS Excel required; Power Point, writing SQL, using Qlik Sense, or similar software is preferred
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills including the ability to translate information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-08698