Mgr. Marketing Analytics
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
This role will manage the analytics and reporting for the marketing funnel.This includes the creation and management of performance metrics and advanced models that measure the success of marketing initiatives, track “leaks” in the marketing funnel and identify/predict key trends to help shape marketing strategies and tactics.He/she works directly with Growth team members in corporate and the regions to provide annual and monthly forecasts, in-depth analysis and insights around key funnel trends and communicates possible drivers and solutions.
Defines core KPIs for success, track against them and implements a portfolio of measurement programs and dashboards.Manages the monthly HAR close process as well as the quarterly board reporting package creation and review. Key reporting responsibilities include the creation, execution and distribution of weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing dashboards as well as monthly and quarterly board reports.
In addition to analytical and reporting skills, communication and relationship building are critical skillsets as this role creates analytical insights and translates them to nontechnical audiences via board reports, PowerPoint decks, dashboards, emails and verbal presentations.
Key Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or computer science preferred.
- Seven years of analytical experience.
- A proven track record of delivering insights and analytical solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Leadership experience in management reporting and performance analysis.
- Experience managing direct reports and larger teams with indirect reports.
- Demonstrates the ability to build a vision, understand and define requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and working sessions with internal and external teams on complex and possibly divisive or controversial subjects and topics.
- Provide oversight on big data deployment and development projects.
- Knowledge of primary marketing methodology and analytics.
- Knowledge of the customer/patient acquisition funnel, and enterprise metrics.
- Strong analytic skills and presentation skills.
- Skilled in use of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project, Outlook).
- Knowledge of advanced reporting tools such as Tableau or Qlikview.
- Experience using SAS, R, SPSS or other advanced modeling tools a plus.
- Ability to build advanced models and forecasts to predict future outcomes.
- Ability to work with technical team members and communicate to their needs.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process, today.