Mgr, Creative Services
MANAGER, CREATIVE SERVICES
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America ® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience that delivers state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and has received numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine accessing your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth,it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care that we call the Mother Standard®.
The purpose of the Manager, Creative Services (MCS) role is to produce integrated advertising campaigns, content and other assets that directly drive patient acquisition and build brand reputation. The MCS leads cross-functional efforts across external creative agency partners and internal CTCA teams (Digital, Media, Social, Content, Video, Public Affairs, Legal, Medicine & Science) to ensure a seamless and fully cohesive communications experience.
- Provides overall brand communications leadership and strategic guidance in key initiatives across the organization
- Provides consultation to departments throughout the CTCA enterprise on the usage of Brand assets (including overall look and feel, color palette, graphic treatment, logo usage, trademark usage, language, brand voice, etc.).
- Serves as key liaison with ICMC and guides their creative development initiatives
- Ensures communications produced throughout the organization align with the CTCA Brand Communication Standards and the national communication strategy.
- Sets creative direction and oversees production of communications pieces for multiple audiences (physician, international, patients, etc).
Regional Growth Collaboration
- Partners with the Regional Growth teams to understand their advertising needs and unique market challenges
- Sets creative strategy and oversees regional advertising campaign production. Ensures regional campaigns align with national creative strategies.
- Consults across regions and recommends areas of opportunity for regions to leverage campaigns from other regions, identifies communication gaps & opportunities, and sets overall creative approach for them.
Digital Content Partnerships
- Sets overall strategy for all digital content partnerships. These include CTCA branded “hubs” on credible health and wellness online publishers including WebMD, Healthline, Food Network and Lifescript. Sets overall content and creative strategy and determines video, written and advertising content. Oversees overall audience experience on these hubs and ensures communications are driving to CTCA website.
- Ensures CTCA brand presence aligns with overall creative, Growth and enterprise strategies.
- Analyzes performance and determines opportunities to optimize creative/content to improve performance.
- Minimum of a BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field. Must have a minimum of 4-5 years Marketing and/or Agency experience.
- Must have experience leading strategic planning for creative campaigns. Must have experience overseeing creative development and production of integrated advertising campaigns, consisting of multiple vehicles including TV, display, video, mobile, online, print, radio and outdoor. Proven capability to lead cohesive and strategic campaigns that drive business results.
- Must have experience working in advertising agency environment or working very closely with creative agencies – Account Management experience preferred.
- Must be experienced and skilled in working with external partners and agencies, leading their overall creative direction and project guidance for these partners
- Must have experience leading cross-functional teams to complete complex, multi-dimensional initiatives.
- Must have experience managing large project budgets.
- Knowledge of and experience with online and offline media strategy and measurement / tracking beneficial.
- Knowledge of and experience with corporate brand communications and market research beneficial.
- Must have strong communications skills, including writing, editing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong management, organizational and project management skills with demonstrated and excellent attention to detail. Must have successful track record of managing detail-oriented work under tight deadlines and within budget.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced and highly collaborative team environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, teach, train and manage across-organizational; multi-functional teams/departments.
- Professionalism; positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation, resilience, sense of urgency, ability to take on challenges with confidence and willingness to “go beyond the call of duty” to achieve measurable results. Demonstrates good judgment, forethought, and maturity. Delivers on commitments in a comprehensive and professional manner.
- Integrity; has a reputation and can be counted on to do the right thing for the right reasons, for patients, caregivers, Stakeholders, and CTCA.
- Commitment to quality; demands excellence in all efforts and forms of communications and Growth.
- Respect; commitment to treat other CTCA Stakeholders and those working with us with respect, and demonstrating a commitment to Our Values. Has the ability to show respect by dealing with others’ opinions, ideas, and confidences professionally.