Manager, Cloud & Identity Services
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The Manager of Cloud & Identity Services is responsible for the complete lifecycle of cloud delivery and identity services, including architecture, design, development, release, validation, and ongoing management of applications, infrastructure, and platforms within the portfolio. The Manager ensures performance, reliability, and scalability of the enterprise cloud and identity services infrastructure. Oversight responsibility includes ownership of the monitoring tools and the development/management methods of remediation (proactive and reactive support models). The Manager will be a good steward of the investment in cloud and identity services technologies while supporting a DevOps/Agile culture across the department.
The Manager is responsible for leading cross-disciplinary team members including establishing and promoting accountability and upholding departmental policies and standards. Given the complexity and range of the role, the manager is expected to be knowledgeable across development life cycle methodologies, security, infrastructure, operations, and support, to bridge cross-functional areas. The Manager will be hands-on in leading technical deep dives with the team and supporting business and technology partners.
The Manager is responsible for engineering activities such as but not limited to development and configuration patterns, practices, standards, and workflows, automation frameworks, and solution design. The Manager is also responsible for operational activities such as but not limited to infrastructure reliability, toolset automation and integration, and performance management. The Manager will ensure Service Level Agreements/Metrics/Milestones are adhered to and customer satisfaction goals are met by internal team members and vendor partners.
The Manager serves as the final escalation point for priority incidents and rallies the team to ensure root cause analyses, reporting, and resolution, with a continual focus on high availability and process improvement. The Manager works closely with product organizations and technology teams, spanning security, applications, and infrastructure services.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science, information systems, business or related field is required.
- Demonstrated experience in design, development, implementation, and support of enterprise applications.
- Strong experience with distributed systems and architectures, including troubleshooting of integration, performance, and availability issues.
- Experience in multiple public cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and identity service (e.g., Ping, Auth0) providers is preferred.
- Project experience working on and leading Agile teams and departments, with current or past Project Management Institute or similar industry certifications is preferred.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline or automation engineering is preferred.
- Understanding of Web services, modular development, minimum viable product best practices, and release management.
- Ability to analyze new technologies and run competitive analyses, including the analysis of purchased systems, hardware and software, or the internal design and development of hardware and software systems.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical, process improvement, workflow modeling, project management, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and compromise, persuade, and negotiate effectively.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple objectives under tight deadlines.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.