Management and Executive
The Corporate Counsel assists the Chief Legal Officer and the legal team in providing high quality legal services to CTCA, including the leadership of the hospitals in the areas of general Healthcare, marketing and employment law practices.
- Hands-on day-to-day advising of internal clients in multiple departments and multiple locations on issues involving marketing and advertising, risk management, vendor negotiations, hospital and physician contracting and management.
- Providing legal support for payor contracting.
- Drafting and negotiating significant contracts for important third-party relationships involving CTCA entities.
- Assisting with Legal documentation of acquisitions.
- Managing outside counsel engaged in providing assistance on various legal matters.
- Provide support for employment litigations as appropriate.
- Provide advice and support for issues relating to marketing and advertising.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) and Bar Admission to at least one state in which CTCA does business (Florida licensure preferable)
- 5+ years’ experience in a combination of large law firm practice and in-house at nationally recognized multi-state business, with specific area of expertise in Healthcare is required.
- Experience in physician contracting, general hospital contracting and operations and payor contracting preferred.