Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The HEOR Statistician/Analyst will draft and/or review protocols and statistical analysis plan for HEOR studies including real-world studies, post-hoc RCT analysis or indirect treatment comparison. Execute the analysis, interpret the findings and summarize the results, support internal communication and external reporting including publications.
* Completes technical review of analyses and interpretation of results going to peer review or of critical importance to our businesses and operations.
* Builds and validates predictive models using a wide variety of statistical and machine learning methods and algorithms.
* Prepares recommendations and conclusions based on data summaries and communicates this information in a credible, convincing and timely manner.
* Explores existing data for insights and recommends additional sources of data for improvements.
- Create and review protocols and statistical plans for all HEOR projects - 40%
- Conduct statistical analyses on HEOR data - 40%
- Report results of statistical analytics - 20%
Education and Experience Requirements
- Advanced degree (MS) in statistics, public health, epidemiology, psychometrics, or related quantitative sciences.
- 4+ years of experience in carrying out the analysis of longitudinal patient data, preferably with diverse experience in databases and diverse business objectives of the analysis.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Solid background in statistical programming in SAS, R, and other analytical tools.
- Experience in performing statistical analyses on HEOR and/or RCT studies.
- Ability to perform data manipulation in SAS and comfortable exploring databases.
- Carrying out the required analysis using SAS per the agreed analysis plan, and producing and presenting desired output.
- Familiarity with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and any other software for quantitative analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-02488