Director, Payor Contracting
Director, Payor Contracting
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Director, Payor Contracting will lead mid-level payor/network contracting efforts and support high-level payor/network negotiations. The Director, Payor Contracting will work closely with management to support the development of operational objectives, and will lead and drive project management, analysis of data, and contract performance improvement initiatives. The Director, Payor Contracting may also act as an operational and strategic advisor, partnering with stakeholders from other business areas on special projects. Position reports to VP, Access (Payor Relations).
Key Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Health Care Administration or a related field required
- Prior health care provider or health plan contracting, contract operations, service operations, or provider relations experience
- Minimum 6 years of Payor or Provider contracting and reimbursement experience
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Hospital, ASC and Physician reimbursement experience is essential to this role
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Access and multi-dimensional databases
- Proficiency in analyzing, understanding and communicating financial trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; may be required to make presentations to payers/networks
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and exercise independent judgement on matters of significance
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process, today.