Business Development Analyst
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
1. Prepare and analyze pro-forma and historical financial statements and valuation model building, including presentations to senior management Creation and maintenance of key spreadsheets used in preparation of projected financial statements.
2. Review target acquisition’s contracts and all other material agreements for business terms and possible restrictions on expansion, as well as develop strategy to maximize profitability and growth of acquisition target.
3. Participation in overall analysis of proposed projects from financial and operational perspectives.
4. Gather and verify information through correspondence and telephone calls with key individuals in proposed transactions.
5. Assist Vice President Business Development and AVP Business Development in preparation of a financial offer based on financial model.
6. Support contract negotiations and closings by assisting in the preparation of documents related to proposed transactions, including general correspondence, Term Sheets, Due Diligence Information Request Memoranda, Purchase Agreements, and Employment Agreements.
7. Manage due diligence process and perform financial and operational analysis for acquisitions.
8. Collaborate with all functions (i.e. finance, legal, managed care, tax, risk management, and operations) to review due diligence materials and examine “deal breakers”, issues and resolutions, and integration challenges.
9. Assist in preparation of documents related to proposed transactions, including general correspondence, Term Sheets, Due Diligence Information Request memoranda, purchase agreements, employment agreements and ancillary agreements.
10. Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Key Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Public Administration, Public Health, Public Policy, or Healthcare Services Administration preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience conducting analytic, business development, and/or mergers and acquisitions work preferred.
- Background in healthcare administration, public health, public policy, finance, or a related field preferred.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process, today.