We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America ® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience that delivers state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and has received numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine accessing your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth,it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care that we call the Mother Standard®.
This position will assist the Accounting Manager in managing members of the accounting team, and will provide guidance to assist these team members in the month end closes including the preparation, analysis and recording of financial activity for each of the Hospitals, PC’s and Corporate Entities under CTCA, including approving journal entries with proper support.
- Review and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete the analysis and reporting of complex transactions associated with the monthly close
- Direct the Accounting team in the completion of their monthly close transactions
- Review journal entries and supporting documentation prepared by the Accounting team for accuracy
- Work with hospital Finance team and Corporate Accounting team to ensure consistent reporting within our financial statements
- Manage 3-4 direct reports (accountants), ensure financial results, coordinate efforts with the hospital Finance teams for standardization
- Special projects as deemed appropriate
- BS in accounting required
- 5-7 years of accounting experience with 1-2 of supervisory experience
- MBA/MPA or CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and computerized accounting systems required