Our Stakeholders Accomplish Amazing Things
A Stake in Your Success
Our employees are an important asset to our family. We refer to them as stakeholders because they have a stake in our ability to help win the fight against cancer every day. Our stakeholders know everything they do on a daily basis ultimately supports the care of our patients and caregivers. As a result, they are driven to make a difference in the lives of others.
Welcome to a place where you are encouraged to innovate. A place where you have the support of a dynamic team of coworkers, and where you are empowered to make decisions that best serve our patients. We invite you to join our unique team of individuals who are extremely passionate about what they do.
Work Hard. Get Rewarded. Make a Difference.
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America, we value the outstanding achievements of our stakeholders, and we reward their efforts through the Stakeholder-to-Stakeholder incentive program.
We consider it vitally important to take good care of ourselves with the same personalized, whole-person care we provide every patient. Our benefits philosophy empowers stakeholders with the options, resources, and incentives needed for success.
Leading Treatment and Care
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Full-suite insurance: Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- College Tuition Benefit and Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250
- Plenty of optional benefits, including a Long-Term Care Program and Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Vacation/personal time/sick time
- Unum® Work/Life Balance Program
- Exercise facilities
- The Nutritional Supplement Benefit
- Healthy Awards Program to reward participation in health-promoting activities
Leading Treatment and Care
Our hospital is accredited by the following professional healthcare organizations:
- The Joint Commission
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- American Nurses Credentialing Center's Magnet Recognition Program®
- National Quality Measures for Breast Centers Program: Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative
- College of American Pathologists
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act
- American Association of Blood Banks
- National Marrow Donor Program
- American College of Radiology
To learn more about the benefits at CTCA®, please review our benefits pamphlet.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify, change, or revoke any of the plans, programs, practices or policies described here, as CTCA may require, with or without notice at any time.
CTCA is the home of integrative and compassionate cancer care.
We never stop searching for and providing powerful and innovative therapies to heal the whole person, improve quality of life and restore hope.
To be recognized and trusted by the people living with cancer as the premier center for healing and hope.
You and your healing are at the center of our hearts, minds and actions, every day.
Our Stakeholder Bond
As Stakeholders, we trust and value each other as special members of the CTCA family. We appreciate one another's unique talents, optimism and energy.
We are empowered to make a difference and we are grateful for the dedication and devotion we share with our patients and one another every day.
We are the heart of the Mother Standard®. We offer compassion, trust, healing and hope for those who need it most. We recognize our exceptional contributions, and strive to make CTCA the best place to work.
Together we celebrate our commitment to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of one another, and the people we serve.
Available Jobs at Boca Raton Corporate
If you are a previous applicant, please log in below to access your account. Once logged in you can apply to additional positions, update your information, or view your active applications.Click Here