The Sr. Accountant is responsible for:
- Financial Analysis and Management Decision Support.
- Review, analysis and evaluation of programs and procedures relating to general ledger activity, financial statements and budget process in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Preparation of analyses as requested by management.
- Enhancement of validity, integrity and accuracy of business practices in all areas of accounting.
- Preparation of Monthly Budget Variance Reports and Annual Budget Coordination and Preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 3 years General Accounting and Finance experience
- A minimum of 1 year Healthcare experience preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of PC and Accounting related software
- Ability to communicate with and serve all levels of management
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to coordinate and manage multiple priorities and responsibilities
- Must be efficient, reliable and adaptable to change while maintaining high productivity levels under stressful deadlines