Accounts Payable Manager
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Provides direct support, supervision, and direction of Corporate Accounts Payable. Hire and train new AP stakeholders. Supervise and maintain centralized functions, including, but not limited to payment processing, summary invoices, EDI. Leads special projects related to process improvement making a positive impact on all facilities. Oversee processes to ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments, monitoring cash flow for timely payments and capture of vendor prompt payment discounts. Provides direct end-user application support for Accounts Payable processing. Assist in month-end processes for both Accounts Payable and General Ledger. Weekly/monthly financial reporting.
- Supervise, maintain, and provide full backfill and support on all centralized functions, including, but not limited to payment processing, purchase order invoices, summary invoices, EDI, epayables. Oversee corporate processes to ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices, expense reimbursements, and payments that make full use of available discounts and accurate distribution to the general ledger expense accounts. Processing backup on invoices, expense reports, and full cycle AP payments in Lawson, Document Express, and Image Express related to all forms of payments
- Duplicate/over-payment review. Compliance of the purchasing process using the requisition and purchase order modules. Compliance of the invoice approval levels as set in the Financial Guidelines. 1099-MISC reporting. Manage and record state sales and use-tax
- Assist in system implementations and process improvement
- Ad-hoc reports utilizing MS Addins, LBI, and Lawson canned reports
- Hiring and training of new and current AP Stakeholders
- Assist in AP, GL, MM month-end functions
Key Position Qualifications
• Some College Education
• 7 + years Accounts Payable Experience
• 5 + years General Ledger experience
• Experience with 1099 reporting and IRS requirements
• Experience with State Dept of Revenue for sales/use tax requirements and application
• Proven systems integration experience including implementation
• Lawson experience highly preferred
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process, today.